Re: Tony's addons - updates

Cordelia Scharpf

Pardon me, but the link leads to the Add-Ons Documentation add-on compatible with NVDA 2019. Therefore, as Brian pointed out, follow the alternative route to obtain documentations and commands of each add-on installed on your PC.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2020 4:22 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Tony's addons - updates

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 06:21 AM, William Wong wrote:

for instance, If I want to configure Traditional Chinese and Japanese, how should I correct the map?

I don't use this specific add-on, but Tony and many add-on developers have been producing documentation for these add-ons that covers this sort of thing.

If you don't have the
Add-Ons Documentation Add-on you may want to consider installing it.  You can also get to the documentation for the add-ons you have installed via NVDA itself in the Add-Ons Manager, Tools dialog.

What you're asking may very well already be discussed in the detailed documentation.  Even if it isn't, the fact that detailed documentation exists for many add-ons, and can come in quite handy, needs to be known.