Re: Tony's addons - updates

Cordelia Scharpf

OK, thanks for clarifying.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2020 5:01 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Tony's addons - updates

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 10:53 AM, Cordelia Scharpf wrote:

Pardon me, but the link leads to the Add-Ons Documentation add-on compatible with NVDA 2019

Which is also compatible with 2020, I believe.   If it's on the official add-ons page, and that's where this comes from, I presume it's compatible with whatever the current version of NVDA might be.  There has been no tectonic shift in NVDA code between 2019 and 2020.  The same cannot be said of the shift between all NVDA versions prior to 2019 and 2019 itself.