Re: Accessible scanner drivers

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 11:52 AM, Tony Malykh wrote:
I bought printer+scanner HP 8035
Which, if purchased through Amazon, should be a cinch to return should you so choose.   One of the things I've loved about Amazon and technology is how easy making returns on same, no questions asked, generally is.

HP should also be "complained at" about this situation.   If you choose to keep the device I would be calling their technical support and insisting they remote in to set things up, and tell them that, had they made the setup software accessible, there'd be no need for their involvement.  A company of the size and scope of HP has no excuses whatsoever for producing inaccessible software at this point in history.  It's not rocket science, and virtually all the majors have been doing so for a while now.