Problem while updating NVDA

hello everyone.
I hope all of you are doing well and safe during this bad situation that we are all facing it.
firstly, I really would love to thank everyone who is contributing to spreading NVDA as a best screen reader for the blind.
I have found a bug on updating NVDA, and I really would love to share it with you.
recently, I have made a clean installation of windows 10 on my laptop, and I have installed MVDA 2019.3.1 on it,
I have tried to update it to the latest version from the help menu of nvda, but unfortunately I have got an error called {NVDA update, error checking for update}.
I have a very good and stable Internet connection.
so what are your advices to fix this error?
I am also using NVDA Add on updater and it’s also not working with me.
last thing to mention, this problem is also happening to one of my friends.
I look forward to hearing back from you.

Best.
Hasan.