Re: Problem while updating NVDA

Quentin Christensen

Thanks Hasan,

I will keep an eye out for your email!

Ok I am also curious - in order to get to 2020.1 - after uninstalling 2019.3, why did you not simply install 2020.1 rather than installing 2019.1 and updating from there?

Quentin.

On Thu, May 28, 2020 at 4:00 PM hasan tayyem <hasan.tayyem1997@...> wrote:

Hello MR. Quentin.

Thanks a lot for your Email, Much appreciated.

Finally, I was able to solve the problem.

I will try to explain what I have done, nevertheless someone is facing it.

Firstly, I have completely removed NVDA from my laptop, I have removed everything, including the registries keys. I recommend you guys to using one of the uninstallation program to helping you removing the registries keys.

Afterwards, I have installed an older version of NVDA, “NVDA 2019.1”.

Finally, you will be freely able to update your NVDA and your addons.

Mr. Quentin, Today I am going to send you my previous log of NVDA 2020.1 to the menschened Email, perhaps there are a bugs to be able to fix them.

Best regards.

Hasan Tayem.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10