Re: cisco webex conferencing accessibility?

Mohib Anwar Rafay

Not much accessible with jaws, I only manage to attend the meetings
through browser though.

On 5/28/20, Brian Moore <bmoore@...> wrote:
It isn't great. you can do it but it isn't a fun experience. Learn the
hot keys.  It is actually slightly better with Jaws than NVDA but not
significantly and it isn't really pleasant with either.

Brian.

Contact me on skype: brian.moore
follow me on twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/bmoore123

On 5/27/2020 8:46 PM, Dan Beaver wrote:

Last time I used it which was a couple of years ago it wasn't any
better.  In fact, there were lots of aspects that were not accessible
at all.

Dan Beaver

On 5/27/2020 8:37 PM, Clement Chou wrote:
Asking for a friend who just recently needed to start using this at
work. Has anyone else experienced this particular conferencing
platform? Apparently accessibility with JAWS is patchy at best and I
was wondering if it works any betterwith NVDA. Thoughts? Thanks
everyone!

--
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)

--