From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Isak Sand
Sent: Donnerstag, 28. Mai 2020 12:58
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA on a Lenovo Miix 630 - no modifier key at all

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestions!
Unfortunately, FN + Escape does not work on this machine.
And I can neither accomplish NVDA commands by pressing FN + NVDA.

I installed a application  called SharpKeys which is designed to re-map keys to other ones. I tried to re-map Caps Lock to be NumPad 0, but it did not help either.

I guess it would be possible to re-map caps lock to some key that would be recognized while pressing multiple keys together with it, but then I would have to change every NVDA command accordingly and that would be a huge amount of work.