Re: Tony's addons - updates

Tony Malykh

Thanks for feedback, I'll think about implementing better UI where you'd be able to configure browserMark etnries separately.

As for your example with negative look ahead, please keep in mind that BrowserNav matches each paragraph in the document separately - as opposed to the whole document at a time.

On 5/27/2020 10:51 PM, William Wong wrote:
Regarding browser mark, I found one problem with regular expression.

abc(?!.*abc)

The above rule using regular expression to match the last "abc"

However putting the rule into the setting, the addon matches all abc, but not the last abc.