Re: NVDA on a Lenovo Miix 630 - no modifier key at all

Hello,

I will try with another keyboard.

Unfortunately, the Insert key does exactly the same thing as Caps Lock, and FN + Insert is not to any help either.

I have installed SharpKey, and I tried to re-map Caps Lock to Numpad 0, but it did not work.

And then I played around a bit with Input Gestures, and I tried to, just as a test, put Print Screen + S to toggle the speech on and off, but no luck there either; the place where you typed in the key command just took the Print Screen. Maybe this is by design.