Re: How to make backup nvda?

hello.
you can copy your nvda profile from app data, (i did not test this myself),
and you can create portable copy from your installed version of nvda,
and after your work,
open nvda.exe in your portable version,
then install nvda on your system using tools select install nvda
and be sure to check, copy portable configurations.

On 5/28/20, Ján Kulik <@janulik2222> wrote:
Hello

I'm going to do something with my computer, but before that I want to back
up my NVDA settings. How do I do that? what should i copy? Or should I
create an NVDA profile?

I also have add-ons installed there, and if I installed NVDA on my computer,
I would import my saved settings with add-ons as well.

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens