From: Isak Sand
Sent: 28 May 2020 18:15
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA on a Lenovo Miix 630 - no modifier key at all

A little update.
I just tested with a Bluetooth keyboard, and the issue was not present.
It's not a solution for me to use a separate Bluetooth keyboard, since the keyboard that comes with it is quite good and works as a case for the tablet, but maybe it can help track down the problem.
Just to make the thing a bit more clear, the keyboard that comes with the device is attached to the tablet part using some own docking system; I've not seen such a system before. In the Device Manager it shows just up as a HID Keyboard Device. I have tried updating the drivers through the Device Manager with no luck.