Re: NVDA and add-ons folder compatible with the new version

junior

Thank you!

–––––

***Enviado do meu Moto G7 Play***
Celular/WhatsApp:
+5522998024703
Telegram:
@tecladistaJR

–––––

Em 28/05/2020 18:17, hurrikennyandopo ... escreveu:

Hi

The following link to my drop box account may help. some of these are not found on the official web page.

The link to it is https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zdqgy3gwmsfd1q9/AAAR6zXjPqrY-13JzxPJCUdFa?dl=0

I do also have a drop box one for earlier add ons as well if people want them.

Those drop box links come off my nvda add ons page at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/NVDA%20addons.html

The page has other information and also points to other nvda tutorials etc.

Gene nz

On 29/05/2020 8:56 am, junior wrote:
Hail guys, good afternoon, everything good with everyone?

Guys, in order to have saved here for perhaps a future re installation, ETC, could anyone, if they have, make available a folder with all add-ons compatible with the new version of nvda?

I will be immensely grateful to anyone who makes this available to me.