Re: Tony's addons - updates

Rui Fontes

They have different characters, but both group of characters are in the same UNICODE group...

So, like among the latin languages, it is not possible, without lots of processement, to switch from chinese to japanese and vice-versa...

Rui Fontes

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 02:43 de 28/05/2020, William Wong escreveu:

No, they have different character. As far as I know.

Tony Malykh 於 27/5/2020 22:32 寫道:
Language map can be edited in preferences. Do Chinese and Japanese use the same Unicode character set or different ones? If they use the same set, autmatic switching won't be possible.

On 5/27/2020 3:21 AM, William Wong wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for the list of addons.

Regarding "tonysEnhancements"

how to edit Edit language map

for instance, If I want to configure Traditional Chinese and Japanese, how should I correct the map?

Thanks.