locked Re: win10 2004 and file explorer options issue

On Fri, May 29, 2020 at 03:32 PM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
And since while I can do links I refuse to include entire article pages to justify my posts I'll leave it to others to do.
The problem, Shaun, is that you almost never include anything, period, that backs up your assertions that are incorrect.  This has been the case on the NVDA group, too.

Links would have been more than adequate, but were virtually never provided, either proactively or when requested.  And those who share reliably accurate information either include citations as a matter of their regular posting practice or can produce same when asked.