locked Re: win10 2004 and file explorer options issue

Sarah k Alawami

Exactly. So for now I will just say that you are speaking false words, again. You seem to be the only one having this issue as I have not seen it on any of the lists i'm on. So go report it and have done with it. Good luck in what might be a fruitless journey.

Take care

On 29 May 2020, at 14:30, Brian Vogel wrote:

On Fri, May 29, 2020 at 03:32 PM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
And since while I can do links I refuse to include entire article pages to justify my posts I'll leave it to others to do.
The problem, Shaun, is that you almost never include anything, period, that backs up your assertions that are incorrect.  This has been the case on the NVDA group, too.

Links would have been more than adequate, but were virtually never provided, either proactively or when requested.  And those who share reliably accurate information either include citations as a matter of their regular posting practice or can produce same when asked.