Re: NVDA on a Lenovo Miix 630 - no modifier key at all

Hello,

This is my guess too. This particular keyboard model just does not accept any other keys to be pressed together with Caps Lock, and I will discuss the issue with Lenovo.

But then, if we for a while forget about the Caps Lock and other, so to speak, traditional NVDA modifier keys that simply do not seem to work.
Would there be a reasonably easy way to get the < key to act as a NVDA modifier key? It could be a good solution at least temporarily.
In the Finnish keyboard layout the < key is the one sitting between left Shift and z; I think it isĀ  back slash (\) in the US English one.