From: Isak Sand
Sent: 30 May 2020 12:36
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA on a Lenovo Miix 630 - no modifier key at all

Hello and thank you so much for your effort! It is highly appreciated.
Unfortunately, also this NVDA modifier reacts exactly in the same way as the other ones. It just does not take the keys that are pressed together with it in consideration.
If I enter Keyboard help (I have the enhanced touch gestures or whatever it was add-on installed), and press the NVDA key, regardless of whether it is Caps Lock, Insert or now even this new one, NVDA says "NVDA".
But if I hold any of the NVDA keys down and press, for example, the letter b to read the window, Keyboard Help just says "b", whhere it should say something like "NVDA+B, reads the whole window".

I don't think the problem is with the add-on itself, because when I tested it on another computer, the < key acts just fine as an NVDA modifier key and works just beautifully with different commands.