Re: NVDA on a Lenovo Miix 630 - no modifier key at all

On Sat, May 30, 2020 at 01:06 PM, Isak Sand wrote:
The UEFI/Bios update may be of interest. I tried to install it, but I'm not sure whether it succeeded or not.
If you got to a point where you were told to restart the machine to finish, and the machine has actually restarted, you've definitely succeeded.