Re: NVDA on a Lenovo Miix 630 - no modifier key at all

Isak,

             If you purchased locally from a brick and mortar store, and they have a floor model, and they're open and allowing any customers in, I'd suggest you go there with a portable copy of NVDA on a jump drive, explain what is happening with your unit, and asking if you can spend a couple of minutes, under supervision if required, trying out NVDA on their unit.

             Everything you've described just seems to scream idiosyncratic and fundamentally wrong to me.  This would be one way to see if my gut instinct is correct, and whether all might be solved with a replacement machine of exactly the same type.