Re: Tony's addons - updates

David Ingram

what ad-ins do you have besides the one for language that I might be able to take advantage of?

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Malykh <anton.malykh@...>
Sent: May 30, 2020 9:16 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Tony's addons - updates

That's what I thought too.

On a separate note, I was thinking that we can use langdetect library to
detect the language of every paragraph on the fly and switch to that
language. This would allow to automatically switch between two
Latin-based languages, or between Chinese and Japanese. Maybe some day
if I have enough time I'll work on that...

On 5/29/2020 11:38 AM, Rui Fontes wrote:
They have different characters, but both group of characters are in
the same UNICODE group...

So, like among the latin languages, it is not possible, without lots
of processement, to switch from chinese to japanese and vice-versa...

Rui Fontes

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 02:43 de 28/05/2020, William Wong escreveu:
No, they have different character. As far as I know.

Tony Malykh 於 27/5/2020 22:32 寫道:
Language map can be edited in preferences. Do Chinese and Japanese
use the same Unicode character set or different ones? If they use
the same set, autmatic switching won't be possible.

On 5/27/2020 3:21 AM, William Wong wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for the list of addons.

Regarding "tonysEnhancements"

how to edit Edit language map

for instance, If I want to configure Traditional Chinese and
Japanese, how should I correct the map?

Thanks.