Re: speechhub add-on installation error

Double check in Add-Ons Manager (NVDA+N,T,A,Enter) to see whether it's actually not there.

I received a message to the same effect about Speech History when I tried to install it two days ago (I think) and mentioned that here on the group.  Even though I got that error it appears to have been spurious, as the Speech History add-on is shown as installed and enabled in Add-Ons Manager.

Please report back on your findings.