From: Supanut Leepaisomboon
Sent: 31 May 2020 00:37
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA on a Lenovo Miix 630 - no modifier key at all

There are other models that are also lightweight and portable, for example the Ideapad series. I've been using the Ideapad 720S for over a year now, and I pretty much loved it. I do not really like the fact that I have to hold down fn key, in order to activate normal function keys like f1-f12, but I think I'm getting use to it, given that I have to deal with the same thing on my new desktop.