Re: NVDA on a Lenovo Miix 630 - no modifier key at all

What I have experienced when it comes to the function keys is the following:
On some Lenovos, you can change the behaviour using a pre-installed software called Lenovo Vantage. This is true for at least some ThinkPad machines, such as T450 which is the one i have.
I have installed many HP ProbOoks, and on these, at least in most cases, FN + Shift will change the behaviour.
For that Miix 630 I'm not sure how it would have worked; maybe there's a bios setting. Lenovo Vantage was totally different on the Miix than on the ThinkPads I have seen.