NVDA and speaking Capital letter

William

Hi,

I use Windows onecore voices to speak English. sometimes when it come across some letters that put together in Capital, e.g. SPX, it can read individually by speaking as S P X. but some letters, e.g. DAX, it will try to speak it as a whole word but not individually.

Any underlying rules of which word will speak individually and which word will speak as a whole?

At this point, I know I can only add speech dic for each individual word to change the way

 how nvda speak.

 nvda speak. but is there a way to tell nvda to process all capital letter as individual letter, like that of the number processing addon?

Thanks,William