Re: NVDA and band in a box

Phillipe,

          I could find one, and only one, message on the NVDA Development Group regarding Band In A Box, Question about writing AppModule for band-in-a-box, and it's quite recent.  This is one of those things that appears to have interest in its infancy.

          Not that I don't wish you luck, I do, but I have my doubts about anyone who uses NVDA and NVDA alone having much interaction with BIAB because it requires add-on(s) that are not yet in existence for reasonably full accessibility.