K 6 V F O
Rialto, CA

curtis@...

On 5/6/2020 7:44 AM, Fresh Start wrote:
I am currently using version 11 and have used nine for years and didn’t have any issues.  However, I do have a few questions as well.
I had to move to a Windows ten pro. Computer.  A program called Sonar and cake walk don’t work in that environment.  It it possible to do multi-track recordings in Soundforge 11 and above?  I would be very greatful to carry on this conversation off line if allowed so as not to clog up this list with too many questions.  Thanks in advance.
*From:*nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> *On Behalf Of *Sean
*Sent:* Tuesday, May 05, 2020 3:12 PM
*To:* nvda@nvda.groups.io
*Subject:* Re: [nvda] SoundForge Users On This List
I'm using version 14 and I had no problem with this.
On 05/05/2020 10:52, Andrea Sherry wrote:
Any users of this program care to comment. When I attemp to change
some of the checkboxes in the menu NVDA does not recognise them as
checkboxes. Has anyone else had this experience? Is there a work round?
Andrea
--
Sean
* Twitter: Friedrich Sargon <https://twitter.com/FriedrichSargon>