NVDA Remote - some assistance please

Michael Micallef at FITA

Dear NVDA Users,

I’m an NVDA regular user and just recently I tried to help a friend of mine through the NVDA Remote add-on. My problem is this.

I manage to connect with my partner pc through the NVDA Remote plugin but for some reason I could see only my desktop or my pc programs.  I also tried to look for some good audio tutorials about nvda remote on youtube, but because these youtube demonstrations  have the famous background music and I find that disturbing because I have lack of hearing, so they aren't much help for me.

.

Again I manage to successfully connect to my friend’s pc but I’m missing something because I couldn’t see his desktop

Can someone give me some assistance in this matter please.

Kind regards,

Michael Micallef
Officer in charge of ICT Accessibility Certification
and ICT Training for Persons with a Visual Impairment

Foundation for Information Technology Accessibility (FITA)

Email:
Office:
FB:

michael.micallef@...
+356 2599 2343
http://www.fitamalta.eu

http://on.fb.me/1hCRTAx

Kindly consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail