Re: NVDA Remote - some assistance please

Michael Micallef at FITA

Thank you,

I just discovered my mistake in the nvda remote. I simply forgot to peress the f11 key

.

Michael Micallef
Officer in charge of ICT Accessibility Certification
and ICT Training for Persons with a Visual Impairment

Foundation for Information Technology Accessibility (FITA)

Email:
Office:
FB:

michael.micallef@...
+356 2599 2343
http://www.fitamalta.eu
http://on.fb.me/1hCRTAx

Kindly consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail