Re: SoundForge Users On This List

Fresh Start

Thank you very very much for that clarification. I have had mixed opinions over the last few months.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Curtis Delzer
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2020 3:23 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] SoundForge Users On This List

sound forge is not a multi-track editor, including sf14 which I own.

Curtis Delzer
HS
K 6 V F O
Rialto, CA

curtis@calweb.com

On 5/6/2020 7:44 AM, Fresh Start wrote:
I am currently using version 11 and have used nine for years and
didn’t have any issues. However, I do have a few questions as well.

I had to move to a Windows ten pro. Computer. A program called Sonar
and cake walk don’t work in that environment. It it possible to do
multi-track recordings in Soundforge 11 and above? I would be very
greatful to carry on this conversation off line if allowed so as not
to clog up this list with too many questions. Thanks in advance.