Re: Remotely controlling a computer with zoom while using NVDA

Gene

I know there is a share video and a share audio and I believe it may allow someone to see and perhaps do things with a remote computer, I'm not sure. But my impression is that this is purely visual. Once when a sighted friend and I were expeerimenting with share audio, he told me he could see my Winamp interface. He didn't try to do anything with it and when he shared something, though I didn't specifically try, I doubt I could see his interface in a way accessible to a screen-reader.

From: mohammad suliman
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2020 4:54 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Remotely controlling a computer with zoom while using NVDA

Hello all,
Hope all are doing well!

I have some question regarding zoom and NVDA: I am interested to remotely control a computer with zoom, but I have a problem doing so because to do this, I need to click with the mouse in the shared screen area of the person I want to control his / her machine. So I am wondering if there is a way to do this with NVDA accessibly? Has anyone done this successfully?

Any tip will be appreciated!
thank you!
Mohammad