NVDA and Creating Anchor Text?

David Russell

Hello Members,

I write general articles for a major freelance service, and
sporadically, an order may appear in the work pool asking for
something that includes "anchor text." I did not choose to take the
order, because my Google research revealed that best practices shows
anchor text in blue. I do not know if the program used by the
freelance service has an option to select colored text.
In the future, is there an HTML guide that will instruct one on how to
create anchor text that automatically fills in whatever is necessary?

Thanks in advance. I do receive the digest version of group emails.

--
David Russell
david.sonofhashem@...