Re: Require help with Google Hangouts with NVDA

Arlene

T  use it myself. I have a google account I don’t have google hangouts.  I’m sure you can use it with any screen reader you have.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: ss sarfudeen
Sent: June 3, 2020 5:26 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Require help with Google Hangouts with NVDA

Dear list members,

I would like to be able to use Google Hangouts with NVDA for a

meeting. I wish to know if it is possible to use Hangouts with Mozilla

Firefox and if so, where I can find and open it in gmail. Please

provide me the list of keyboard commands to make and answer video

calls by accepting invitations and send and receive messages. Your

valuable assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanking you all in advance,

Sultana