Re: Require help with Google Hangouts with NVDA

Sarah k Alawami

Yes you can. I don't use keyboard commands, but personally I don't like google meets. Yes, that's what they are calling it now.

Take care

On 3 Jun 2020, at 9:17, Arlene wrote:

T  use it myself. I have a google account I don’t have google hangouts.  I’m sure you can use it with any screen reader you have.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10