Re: Require help with Google Hangouts with NVDA

ss sarfudeen

Dear members,

Thank you all for your responses. Will take a look. Having said that,
I would like to clarify if it works only with chrome and not with
Firefox or Internet Explorer.

Regards,

Sultana

On Wed, Jun 3, 2020 at 12:40 PM, Arlene wrote:

I’m using windows xp NVDA 17.2
Then, depending on what web browser you use, you may or may not have access
to Google Hangouts (among many other things). IE8 has been blocked from a
huge number of sites for a long while now, but I do know there were at least
a couple of browsers that maintained compatibility with XP up until very
recently that should still work.

*Science has become just another voice in the room; it has lost its
platform. Now, you simply declare your own truth.*

~ Dr. Paul A. Offit, in New York Times article, How Anti-Vaccine Sentiment
Took Hold in the United States (
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/23/health/anti-vaccination-movement-us.html
) , September 23, 2019