Re: backround tracker

Engin Albayrak

Thanks CARLOS. I am already using it. But, I think, it is not similar.

Here is the description of backround tracker:

This addon speaks text on objects that purposely are not spoken. Examples of this are in ITunes, where the progress bar if spoken would lead to random talkking. Use object navigation to locate the text you want NVDA to speak. Then while the navigator object is still on the object you wish to track press 'nvda+shift+g' to track the object. NVDA will announce any text as it is updated. A quick example, while itunes is open use object navigation. Navigate to the top level window. Then navigate into that window and move through the objects going right until you hear nvda say something like lcd section window. Navigate into this until you hear nvda say window. At this point move right until you hear the name of the currently playing song. Go into that window and you will hear the name of that song again. Press nvda+shift+g to have nvda start tracking the object. Press the right arrow key to move to the next song when this is done and you should hear nvda say the title of the song. Another great use of this feature is for speech recognition window on windows 7.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of CARLOS-ESTEBAN
Sent: Wednesday, June 3, 2020 11:09 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] backround tracker

Hello.

You can use the add-on Lion. The link is

http://vortex.go.ro/api/download/get/1

Regards

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

De: Engin Albayrak
Enviado: miércoles, 3 de junio de 2020 10:08
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Asunto: [nvda] backround tracker

Hello, I was sometimes using backround tracker ad-on to track updates of some window. But, it is not developung and not running new nvda. Do You know any ad-on has similar funktionality?

Thanks.

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.