Re: Require help with Google Hangouts with NVDA

ss sarfudeen

Dear all,

I am sorry to write back on the list again asking for help with the
Hangouts app. I tried with the Google Chrome web browser and am still
experiencing difficulty in signing in and joining a call. Perhaps I
may not be doing it right since this is the first time I had to use
it. Please guide me further to familiarise myself with it and use its
features effectively.
Your assistance is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Sultana

It is advisable to use google hang outs with chrome. I've had to do
that now for several meetings I've ben involved with, and it works quite
well.
If not chrome then maybe brave as that is chromium based.
[website.](http://www.tffppodcast.com)

and you can also [follow us on twitter](http://twitter.com/tffppodcast)

Our [discord](http://discord.tffppodcast.com) is where you will know
when we go live on [twitch.](http://twitch.tv/ke7zum] Feel free to give
the channel a follow and see what is up there.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit [my main lbry
page](http://lbry.tv/@ke7zum) and my [tffp lbry
page](http://lbry.tv/@tffppodcast) You will also be able to buy some of
my products and eBooks there.

[here](Http://patreon.com/tffppodcast)

On 3 Jun 2020, at 10:56, Arlene wrote:

I don’t know myself what Browser Google meets will work with. I
don’t have firefox. I do have Google Chrome Edge and IE. I think it
will work very well with Chrome. I don’t think it matters what you
use. Just as long as you have an updated browser. Like I said
earlier. I never used it.

Sent from [Mail](<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>) for
Windows 10