Re: NVDA and Audacity recordings

Gene

There is a list for blind and visually impaired Audacity users.  I don't recall the details of how you join, but you can read about it and perhaps other information of interest here

From: Hettie
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2020 5:32 AM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA and Audacity recordings

Hi Listers

I am new to this List and not sure yet what may be discussed and what not.

Nvda is my only screen reader and I work with Windows 10.

I need assistance with Audacity recording stuff from an old tape recorder.

Current questions include which version of Audacity to use; how to
determine the volume at which I am recording.

Do you know a blind group specifically for new Audacity users?

Thanks

Hettie

https://www.avg.com