Re: Require help with Google Hangouts with NVDA

On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 11:00 AM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
For me all I did was click the link I was given, clicked join, allowed my camera, and that's about it.
I have seen this for Google Meet, as it's a competitor to Zoom and others like it, but not for Hangouts, which is a separate thing.  I do know that links are used when establishing video calls, though, as I do that on occasion, but have only ever done so with myself and a single additional participant.