Re: NVDA and Audacity recordings
Hi Hettie,toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Welcome aboard! The only wrong question about NVDA is the one that you fail to ask here. You're in the right place and all's gravy!
To get additional help with audacity, Here are a few links that should get you on the right track.
Audacity for blinds users Wikipedia page
the link for the audacity for blind users Email list is
Here's how to get subscribed.
1. Go to https://www.freelists.org/list/audacity4blind.
2. Enter your email address into the "your email address" edit box.
3. Tab to and check the check box to indicate that you aren't a robot.
4. Tab to the Next button and press it. You will receive an email to confirm the subscription.
5. In that email, open the link to confirm your email address. A web page opens in which you have to agree to various terms.
6. There are three check boxes which have to be checked, and finally a Next button to press.
• The list archive is at http://www.freelists.org/archive/audacity4blind/
• A Guide to using Audacity 2.4.1 for users of Jaws, NVDA, and Narrator, by David Bailes. It includes tips for navigating Audacity without the mouse which should be helpful to users on all operating systems.
Hope this helps.
On 6/4/2020 6:32 AM, Hettie wrote: