Re: getting rid of the extra verbage in thunderbird

Lino Morales

I indeed have the quick filter turned off in the toolbar. I don't remember doing it, but every once in a while I get said message whenI restart my machine and start Tbird.

On 8/19/2016 7:45 AM, Lino Morales wrote:
Yeah I get that every once in a while. Just restart Thunderbird.

Hi, everyone,

When I shift tab from the inbox, I get something that says "filter these messages". Is there a way to disable it and go directly to the treeview?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Rosemarie