Re: getting rid of the extra verbage in thunderbird

Life My Way

Ok, go into thunderbird then alt v for view, in the firstsubmenu uncheck mail tool bar and quick find this way you can shift tab back to the tree view for your folders.

On 8/19/2016 6:45 AM, Lino Morales wrote:
Yeah I get that every once in a while. Just restart Thunderbird.

Hi, everyone,

When I shift tab from the inbox, I get something that says "filter these messages". Is there a way to disable it and go directly to the treeview?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Rosemarie