Re: Address for NVDA support

NVAccess does not do e-mail support.  See this page for online support options:  https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda-community/wiki/Connect
and this one for paid telephone support:  https://www.nvaccess.org/product/nvda-telephone-support/

Is this spreadsheet set up with title columns (for the respective rows) and title rows (for the respective columns) either in Excel itself, which is my preferred method, or in NVDA?   This has been discussed many times on this group.  Searching the NVDA Group Archive

When I use the Groups.io search on [Excel title row column] virtually every message that comes back (many of which are mine, and many others which are not) come up immediately.