Re: New to NVDA, questions about Outlook and Excel with NVDA

On Fri, Jun 5, 2020 at 11:31 AM, Janet Brandly wrote:
The email support is outstanding.
Janet,

            To what are you making reference here?  I ask because NVAccess does not, to my knowledge and according to their own support pages, offer official e-mail support.  They point to online resources, of which this is one, but while we're closely associated with NVAccess we're not really "owned by" them.