Editing an Excel cell with a Braille display

Jane Carona <jane.e.carona@...>

I promise this is the last question for today!  But I notice that when I want to edit a cell in Excel, and hit F2, my braille display (a very old Focus 80) doesn’t track, and the cursor routing keys don’t work and my edits don’t show up until I hit enter.  Do I have some setting wrong?  Or is this a problem with NVDA and the Focus.  Also, my capital alerts aren’t working, with no differentiation for capitalized letters, even though I have it set in settings to notify me with pitch of any capitalization changes.

I’ve been playing with this most of the day now, and I think I’m going off to read a book.  I bet everyone’s breathing a sigh of relief!

Jane Carona