Re: Editing an Excel cell with a Braille display

Louis Maher

Hello Jane,

For Excel, try this.

You can try unchecking the box which says “allow editing directly in cells”.  In Excel 365, do this:

Open an Excel spreadsheet.

Type alt + f. Up arrow to options, hit enter. Down arrow to advanced. Tab until you find the box which says “allow editing directly in cells. Uncheck that

box. Shift + Tab until you reach OK. Hit enter.

As for the capitalization pitch indicator, I have noticed that some voices do not show the capitalization shift change.  For this reason, in the Speech option, I have chosen One Core Voices, and I use Microsoft Zira.

That voice does give me a capitalization pitch change.

Regards

Louis Maher

Phone: 713-444-7838

E-mail ljmaher03@...