Re: require accessible video editor suggestions.

Adel Spence

I am also looking for something like this.

On 6/5/20, Robert Kingett <kingettr@gmail.com> wrote:
So first of all, this shouldn't be here, but in the chat sub group.
Secondly, I really think the mods or community should open up this wiki so
we all can just add resources whenever we feel like it, it would cut down on
emails like this. Anyway, this should be moved to the chat subgroup, not
here, but here's a few suggestions. Links aren't provided because I'm on the
mobile app, so don't have links.

1. Debut Video Capture.
2. Built in video editor for Windows 10, found in, photos.
3. Win Cam.
4. OBS. Open Broadcaster software. Not as accessible as the others.
5. Virtual Dub.