Re: tubi add on?

Sarah k Alawami

Have you tried the youtube website at all in trhe past few months? I don't use youtube anymore infavore of lbry [library] but they have keystrokes for just about everythign now a days from starting to stoping to rewinding to the seak slider. Google for youtube web keyboard shortcuts.

Good luck.

On 6 Jun 2020, at 12:08, Ame wrote:

Hi all!

I like to use Tubi on my computer… or, I did.  All of a sudden, I can’t get the video I’ve chosen to play.  It started this a few weeks ago.  Is there an add on for Tubi?  Is there anything I can do in my browser settings or something?

Thanks

Ame