Re: tubi add on?

JM Casey

I’m interested too because I like the sound of limitless old cult films at my fingertips so I’ve been thinking of trying out this service.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami
Sent: June 6, 2020 4:09 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] tubi add on?

Oh, my bad. I thought they meant something like to download youtube movies etc which I do all the time. I had a similarly named program once hwnce why I got confused, sorry about that.

Good luck in your finding the answer as I'm out.

Blessings and happy Saturday

On 6 Jun 2020, at 12:38, JM Casey wrote:

The youtube keystrokes work absolutely great in chrome, but the person there is talking about tubi, not youtube…

I haven’t really looked into tubi but it’s a great resource for cult movie fans especially as they stream a lot of stuff on there.