Re: sends the contents of the clipboard to the remote machine

Sarah k Alawami

I would guess not. I can see a legal battle if that were to ever be implemented.

Take care

On 6 Jun 2020, at 13:38, Kevin Cussick via groups.io wrote:

Hi, this only works with text right? You can not copy a file from local machine and send it to the remote machine?

On 06/06/2020 11:14, Chris Mullins wrote:

                Hi

Yes, it works fine.  Just copy the text to the clipboard on the controlling computer then run the command.  Switch to the controlled computer and paste the text into whereever you want.

Cheers

Chris