Re: sends the contents of the clipboard to the remote machine

Luke Davis

On Sat, 6 Jun 2020, Kevin Cussick via groups.io wrote:

Hi, this only works with text right? You can not copy a file from local machine and send it to the remote machine?
I have not tried it with graphical content or other formatted type text or data.
I have transferred word documents this way, by opening them on the remote, selecting all, copying, sending it to the control, and pasting into another word document on my local machine.

A pain, but it works.

And if there is a MIME encoder (or UU Encoder) on the remote, any file could be losslessly converted to text and moved this way. But that is a lot of effort.

Luke